Torch FINN LIGHT 1300 SHORT
- single LED 1300 lumen
- consists of a head and a container with batteries
- resistant aluminum alloy body
- hard eloxal coating
- borosilicate glass
- fixed light angle 6°
- Li-Ion batteries
- light switching by revolving its head
- 3 hours of full performance
- operational depth up to 200 m (655 ft)
- anatomic Goodman handle included, other handles upon request
- weight on surface 656 g (23 oz) including handle
- weight under water 240 g (8,5 oz)
Source of light LED is the most effective source of light. We use revolutionary multi-chip LED with luminous flux 1300 lm which provides cold white light and 10 000 hours of permanent usage.
MaterialThe casing is made of heat treated aluminum alloy resistant to corrosion and salt water. The surface is anodized with hard eloxal coating that is very durable and resistant to abrasion.
Li-Ion technologyLi-Ion batteries are ideal for LED source of light. Our advanced electronics ensures stable light output (700 mA) and protects the batteries against the deep discharging as well as overcharging. The light runs for 3 hours of full performance, then the intensity slowly decreases.
Goodman handleOur own unique design provides convenient manipulation. Made of Delrin® that keeps its characteristics even in extreme temperatures.
Safety first Our lights comply with qualifications of European Standards and possess all important CE Certificates.
- Light source
- Lamps with integrated source
- Battery type
- Dry weight
- Scale underwater
- Luminous flux
- Angle of light
- Power regulation
- Type of light source
- Suitable for photo video
- Duration of illumination